Subject to legal and contractual requirements, you may refuse or withdraw your consent to certain of the identified purposes at any time by contacting us as set forth below. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you or continue to provide you with certain services or information that may be of value to you.
1. What personal information do we collect?In this Policy, “personal information” refers to any information about an identifiable individual. The types of personal information that SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC may collect from you from time to time include personal contact information (address, e-mail address, telephone number); date of birth; professional credentials; billing and account information; and customer relationship information, such as customer requests and feedback information requested or provided by or from you. SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC attempts to ensure that collection of personal information is limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the identified purposes for which it is collected and that your personal information will be used only for such purposes.
2. Why does SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC collect personal information?To deliver the product at your door We collect personal information about you to enable us to serve you better and to develop our business and operations. More specifically, we collect, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To establish, maintain and manage our client relationships in order to provide products and services that have been requested
- To be able to inform you of our products other than those that have been specifically requested, including sending you information promoting other SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC products
- To be able to comply with your requests or inquiries
- To establish and maintain commercial relationships including to issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments, and to fulfill contractual obligations
- To understand and respond to your needs and preferences, including to contact and communicate with you and to conduct surveys, research and evaluations
- To detect and protect SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity and to audit compliance with SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC policies and contractual obligations
- To monitor quality control and respond to questions and concerns through correspondence with clients and consumers
- To monitor product administering to patients
- To conduct medical, clinical research regarding the efficacy of our products and to facilitate ongoing communication of product information to prescribing physicians
- To create and initialize retail calls, audit store products, audit promotions and store agreements, consult promotions, create orders, returns, store agreements, payments, expenses, consult the call history
- As permitted by and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions, including in relation to adverse event reporting
3. To whom does SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC disclose your personal information?From time to time, SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC may use and disclose your personal information: for the purposes described in this Policy or for any additional purposes for which we have obtained your consent. SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC may share your personal information with our employees, contractors, consultants and other parties who require such information to assist us with establishing, maintaining and managing our relationship with you.
In particular, SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC may disclose your personal information to:
Service providers, including an organization or individual retained by SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC to perform functions on its behalf, such as marketing, data processing, document management and office services
SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC affiliatesAnother party in the event of a change in ownership of, or a grant of a security interest in, all or a part of SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC through, for example, an asset or share sale, or some other form of business combination, merger or joint venture, provided that such party is bound by appropriate agreements or obligations and required to use or disclose your personal information in a manner consistent with the use and disclosure provisions of this Policy, unless you consent otherwise Any third party or parties, where you consent to such disclosure or where disclosure is required or permitted by law
4. How can you express your privacy preferences?It is important to SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC that where we collect, use or disclose your personal information we have your consent to do so. In general, we seek to obtain your express informed consent before collecting your information. Express consent can be given orally, electronically or in writing. Subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, you may change or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the address indicated below. In some circumstances, a change in or withdrawal of consent may severely limit our ability to provide products, services or information that you requested or that could be offered to you. All communications with respect to such withdrawal or variation of consent should be in writing and addressed to us.
At SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC, we want you to be able to maintain control over how we use your personal information. In particular:
- You may have the right to “opt out” of some or all of the identified purposes, uses and disclosures listed in sections 3 and 4 above
- You always have the option to instruct us not to use your name, address, e-mail address, etc., beyond providing you with the information or service you requested
- Where we send you e-mail communications for direct marketing purposes, we will always include an identification of the sender and an “Unsubscribe” option
- You have the right to access and rectify your personal information that we have on file, as discussed below in section 7 In order to specify your privacy preferences, please contact us at the address below (see “Contact us”).
5. How do we protect your personal information?To help protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information, SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC employs administrative, technological and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information. We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Uses and disclosures of personal information by external individuals and organizations acting on behalf of SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC are governed by contracts that require personal information to be protected appropriately.
Documents containing personal information are kept in filing cabinets that are maintained in our offices. Access is limited to those who have a business need to know.
6. Where is your personal information stored?Your personal information is stored in secured locations and on servers controlled by SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC, located either at our offices or at the offices of our service providers. For access to your personal information, please contact us via the contact information below.
7. How can you access your personal information?Upon written request, subject to certain exceptions, SUJOK HOMEO CLINIC INC will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information and will give you access to that information. Access requests should be sent to us, using the contact information in the “Contact us” section below. When requesting access to your personal information, we may request specific information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access, as well as to search for and provide the personal information that we hold about you. We may charge you a fee to access your personal information to cover our costs; however, we will advise you of any fee in advance.
Your right to access your personal information is not absolute. Applicable law or regulatory requirements allow or require us to deny you access where access would inhibit the ability of Boiron to comply with a legal obligation; where it has already been destroyed due to legal requirements or because we no longer need it for our business purposes and where access would reveal personal information about a third party.
In the event that we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.